Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frases de Jorja Fox





"I was having a meatball sub one day in Brooklyn, and it justclicked. I was in the middle of that sandwich, but i put it down - and i never to meat again". Jorja sobre quando, se tornou vegetariana.


"I get together with friends and play music from time to time, in the adult-alternative vein. I don't have the time to actually be in a band. Someday, when CSI is over and done, maybe i'll start a new band. Mostly i play quitar; most people don't care for my singing. But i love to sing, so I do it a litte bit". Jorja sobre seu hobby de tocar guitarra e música.


"I love that i'm playing someone who's like worlds smarter than i am! It's a really great feeling that - always a good reason to get out of bed, like 'I went to Harvard and Berkeley and studied physics, nuclear fission...". Sobre o que ela nais gosta em sua personagem Sara Sidle.


"You have to think all over again, really who is this person and how would she respond and how would she be in this situation . Because she had a couple of boyfriends that she liked, but her sights have sort of always been on this one man".  Sobre o relacionamento de Sara e Gil na série.


"Usually I'm tired, i haven't slept, i'm drinking six of coffee a day". Jorja brincando sobre sua vida pessoal !!



0 comentários:

Post a Comment